Children learn that things change shape, size, color, and form. Discover animals, their habitats, and how habitats change in response to the animals that live there. Watch What Happens! is one of ten digital modules developed around standards-based concepts that also are available as Interactive Big Books – helping you teach science to young learners in a fun, engaging, and meaningful way!
The Interactive Digital Module can be delivered on CD or online through an annual subscription. Features:
• Designed for use with both whiteboards and classroom computers
• Multisensory activities support auditory, visual, and tactile learning styles
• Activities include drawing, color mixing, writing, investigating, predicting, and problem solving
• Large group, small group, and individual activities included
• Informal assessment opportunities embedded throughout the program
• Content based on National Science Education Standards, as recommended by the NSTA, as wELL/ESL as on feedback from classroom teachers
Interactive Big Book features:
• Full-size 14” x 20” Big Books ideal for large groups, small groups
• Colorful photography supports, enhances scientific content
• Engaging, age-appropriate text makes content accessible
• Attachables – interactive pieces to be sorted and placed on the pages of the Big Book
The 20 page Teacher’s Guide is shipped in print form with the Big Books and included in PDF form online. It includes a Program Overview, Flexible Pacing Guide, Hands-On Application and Practice, Home-School Connection, Differentiated Instruction, Individual Assessment Record, Family Letters (English/Spanish), and more.