It’s time to clean up the classroom! In this themed module, children can practice composing and decomposing numbers when they show many different ways to put objects away. Involves numbers 3 to 8.
The Interactive Digital Module can be delivered on CD or online through an annual subscription. Features:
• 100% written for the Common Core State Standards
• Designed for use with both whiteboards and classroom computers
• Multisensory activities support auditory, visual, and tactile learning styles
• Activities include composing and decomposing numbers using common classroom objects, using five frames to compose 5, puzzles to compose a number in multiple ways (fact families), drawing, painting, and writing
• Large group, small group, and individual activities included
• Informal assessment opportunities embedded throughout the program
Interactive Big Book is 14" x 20", 16 pages. Includes 60 Attachables objects for counting, three blank frames, numeral cards, and a teacher's guide with activities for composing and decomposing numbers.
The 20 page Teacher’s Guide is shipped in print form with the Big Books and included in PDF form online. It includes a Program Overview, Flexible Pacing Guide, Hands-On Application and Practice, Home-School Connection, Differentiated Instruction, Individual Assessment Record, Family Letters (English/Spanish), and more.