This introduction to solids (sphere, cylinder, cone, cube) uses photographs of familiar objects, such as marbles, cans, party hats, and blocks. It's fun to learn the geometric names for everyday items!
The Interactive Digital Module can be delivered on CD or online through an annual subscription. Features:
• 100% written for the Common Core State Standards
• Designed for use with both whiteboards and classroom computers
• Multisensory activities support auditory, visual, and tactile learning styles
• Activities include an online board game, viewing 3D geometric shapes, identifying everyday 3D objects, sorting, matching, graphing, drawing, painting, and writing.
• Large group, small group, and individual activities included
• Informal assessment opportunities embedded throughout the program
Interactive Big Book is 14" x 20", 16 pages. Includes solid shapes Attachables and a teacher's guide with lessons and activities.
The 20 page Teacher’s Guide is shipped in print form with the Big Books and included in PDF form online. It includes a Program Overview, Flexible Pacing Guide, Hands-On Application and Practice, Home-School Connection, Differentiated Instruction, Individual Assessment Record, Family Letters (English/Spanish), and more.