Help them on their way to Grade K.
The first day of kindergarten is a big deal for little learners (and their parents)! Adjusting to new people and environments takes a lot of brain power—and that doesn’t even count all the new learning that today’s five-year-olds are expected to do. And for parents, tackling kindergarten readiness can come with a lot of uncertainty and nerves! That’s why we developed Moving Up to Kindergarten, a fun learning resource that reinforces letter recognition, letter-sound correspondence, emergent reading, and emergent math skills.
- Owners and directors of Pre-K programs: Solidify learning gains made during Pre-K. A great Pre-K graduation gift, Moving Up to Kindergarten ensures that students are well-prepared for the first day of K!
- Elementary principals and teachers: Gain peace of mind! A great welcome gift to provide parents at your Kindergarten Round-Ups each Spring, Moving Up to Kindergarten fully prepares your students with all the kindergarten readiness skills they need for success on the first day.
- Parents: Moving Up to Kindergarten provides an easy-to-follow bank of activities that can be used during the months leading up to the first day of Kindergarten.
- Pre-K students: Spark a love for learning. The 26 Letter People friends in Moving Up to Kindergarten can't wait to meet you!
- A 160-page activity book of games and activities covering each letter of the alphabet, plus foundational math concepts
- A 32-page full-color alphabet book featuring rhymes for each Letter Person
- An original song CD with a song for every letter of the alphabet, plus a read aloud version of the alphabet book
- Sturdy character pop-outs for each letter of the alphabet—both upper and lowercase