Children explore one–to–one correspondence with tickets, rides, games, and snacks at an amusement park. Does everyone have a ticket or an ice cream cone?
The Interactive Digital Module can be delivered on CD or online through an annual subscription. Features:
• 100% written for the Common Core State Standards
• Designed for use with both whiteboards and classroom computers
• Multisensory activities support auditory, visual, and tactile learning styles
• Activities include matching activities, counting and cardinality, ordinal numbers, comparing more/less, drawing, painting, and writing.
• Large group, small group, and individual activities included
• Informal assessment opportunities embedded throughout the program
Interactive Big Book is 14" x 20", 16 pages. Includes one-to-one matching Attachables and a teacher’s guide with activities for one–to–one correspondence.
The 20 page Teacher’s Guide is shipped in print form with the Big Books and included in PDF form online. It includes a Program Overview, Flexible Pacing Guide, Hands-On Application and Practice, Home-School Connection, Differentiated Instruction, Individual Assessment Record, Family Letters (English/Spanish), and more.