Living Things Are Everywhere is one of ten digital modules developed around standards-based concepts that also are available as Interactive Big Books – helping you teach science to young learners in a fun, engaging, and meaningful way! Children learn that living things grow, need food, breathe, and make more of their own kind.
The Interactive Digital Module can be delivered on CD or online through an annual subscription. Features:
• Designed for use with both whiteboards and classroom computers
• Multisensory activities support auditory, visual, and tactile learning styles
• Activities include drawing, painting, writing, matching, sorting, and classifying
• Large group, small group, and individual activities included
• Informal assessment opportunities embedded throughout the program
• Content based on National Science Education Standards, as recommended by the NSTA, as wELL/ESL as on feedback from classroom teachers
Interactive Big Book is 14" x 20", 16 pages. Includes Attachables, games, and a teacher's guide with lessons and activities.
The 20 page Teacher’s Guide is shipped in print form with the Big Books and included in PDF form online. It includes a Program Overview, Flexible Pacing Guide, Hands-On Discovery, Home-School Connection, Differentiated Instruction, Individual Assessment Record, Family Letters (English/Spanish), and more.