Books you can really get into.
Young children can have trouble with math concepts because they're abstract, not concrete. It's easier to demonstrate understanding with a set of manipulatives or objects.
With built-in Attachables™ and online modules, Interactive Big Books encourage children to show what they know by interacting directly with the content on the book pages!
- Standards-based content that supports the Common Core State Standards and the Head Start Early Learning Framework
- Counting and Cardinality
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Number and Operations in Base Ten
- Measurement and Data
- Ordinal, Positional, and Location Words
- Punch-out Attachables™ in every book.
- Age and developmental benchmarks for students in Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Grade 1.