Preparing pancakes provides an opportunity for real–life subtraction problem solving. I use two eggs —how many are left? Of course, the best part is watching the pancakes disappear! Module includes a recipe for children to make pancakes at home or in the classroom.
The Interactive Digital Module can be delivered on CD or online through an annual subscription. Features:
• 100% written for the Common Core State Standards
• Designed for use with both whiteboards and classroom computers
• Multisensory activities support auditory, visual, and tactile learning styles
• Activities include solving number sentences, fluency races, subtraction practice with spinner games and puzzles,drawing, painting, and writing.
• Large group, small group, and individual activities included
• Informal assessment opportunities embedded throughout the program
Interactive Big Book is 14" x 20", 16 pages. Includes 80 red Attachables counters, a counting board game, a spinner, and a teacher's guide with counting lessons and activities.
The 20 page Teacher’s Guide is shipped in print form with the Big Books and included in PDF form online. It includes a Program Overview, Flexible Pacing Guide, Hands-On Application and Practice, Home-School Connection, Differentiated Instruction, Individual Assessment Record, Family Letters (English/Spanish), and more.