30 puppets in this set – The 26 original Letter People puppets are joined by "Ch", "Ll", "Ñ" and "RR" - four Spanish-language puppets to enrich your ELL/ESL or multilingual classroom experience! Soft, durable, and washable, each puppet wears a capital letter on the front, a lowercase letter on the back, and hidden letters to promote letter recognition. A special characteristic (such as Mr. M’s munching mouth) helps children naturally associate the letter with its sound. Each puppet is approximately 15 inches tall.
Letter People Puppets
- Help children develop letter identification and sound/symbol association.
- Promote oral-language development.
- Bring the alphabet to life!
- Encourage interaction and child involvement.
- Support imaginative play.
- Are plush and washable.