You are here
Ordering and Shipping Info
Signed, sealed, and delivered.
At Abrams Learning Trends, quality counts. From product development to customer service, we are dedicated to serving you. Our Customer Service Team is available from 7:30am-5:30pm central time to assist you in finding and purchasing materials online, via phone, or — dare we say it — even via fax.
We love hearing from you.
Call, email, or drop us a line, a postcard, or even a Flat Stanley! Just please no chain letters…those really give us the heebie-jeebies.
Mail: Abrams Learning Trends
16310 Bratton Lane, Suite 250
Austin, Texas 78728-2403
Customer Service & Sales Support Manager
Move over Lone Ranger, Zena is here.
Customer Service & Sales Support Representative
We have yet to find a question that stumps Loretta.
Online & Phone Orders
Ordering online or by phone? No problem. Simply grab your preferred credit card and check out using our convenient 24/7 online eCommerce system. Or if you prefer to give us call, you can reach us at 800-227-9120, Monday-Friday between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm CT.
- Accepted credit cards include Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express.
- For phone orders, you can help us expedite the purchasing process by having all the relevant ordering information handy at the time you call.
Mail & Fax Orders
We love getting mail! And we’ll even bear listening to the screech of the fax machine if it means we can help serve you better. For all mail and fax orders, please be sure to provide us the following information. Large orders? Don’t hassle with retyping or handwriting everything! Your sales representative would be happy to provide you a formal quote to attach to your P.O.
- Provide us the BILL TO and SHIP TO information, clearly printed or typed.
- Include the item number(s), title(s), quantity, unit price(s), and total price.
- If you are a school entity ordering with a purchase order, please be sure an authorized official of the school and/or district has signed it.
- If you are private institution, and you are ordering from Abrams Learning Trends for the first time, WELCOME! Until we get to know you, though, we ask that your first order be prepaid with check or credit card.
- If you are an individual placing a purchase, we ask that your first order be prepaid as well with check or credit card.
Shipping & Tax
Take care knowing that our warehouse team packs and ships each order with care. Shipping rates are as follows:
- Shipping, state, and local taxes are added to each order total & invoice.
- For all orders within the 48 contiguous states, shipping and handling is equivalent to 10% of the order total, with a minimum shipping cost of $8.00.
- For all orders outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping and handling are 10% of the order total plus an additional 5%.
- All accounts are due and payable within 30 days of invoice date.
Assistant Warehouse Manager
We have yet to see Sam wearing a frown.
Holy acid wash Batman! I'm here to help!
Unsatisfied? We hope that is never the case, but in the event that you are not entirely satisfied with all materials sold by Abrams Learning Trends, we invite you to return your materials for a refund, credit, or replacement as long as you return them within 30 days of receipt. Hide the stamps and markers though, folks! For a full refund, items still have to be in saleable condition, which means no writing or stray marks. So please check your order upon receipt to ensure your satisfaction before stamping the materials with your school identification. All materials in sets or packaged format must be returned complete as sold.
Materials in saleable condition may be returned only with prior written authorization from Abrams Learning Trends. For authorization, contact our Customer Service Department in Austin, Texas. To expedite our ability to serve you, please include as much detail as possible, including titles, item numbers, and quantity of materials to be returned. If possible, also include the date of the original invoice and invoice number.
We will respond with return authorization and shipping instructions as quickly as possible. Returns must be shipped prepaid to our Austin, Texas, warehouse at 16310 Bratton Lane, Suite 250, Austin, Texas 78728-2403. No CODs please. Items with writing or stray marks or school identification stamps are not eligible for a refund. So please be sure to check your order upon receipt to ensure your satisfaction prior to stamping them.
Prices and Terms
Net school prices shown in the catalog and online are effective January 1, 2014, and are subject to change without notice. Prices are FOB Austin, Texas, and already reflect publisher’s discount.
Free Upon Request: Teacher’s Guides
It is Abrams Learning Trends’ policy to provide Teacher’s Guides free upon request with the purchase of a minimum of 25 consumable student worktexts of the same level. Need more Teacher’s Guides? No problem. Additional Teacher’s Guides can be requested at a rate of one guide for each 25 student worktexts purchased.