You are here
Join Our Team
Abrams Learning Trends is a Pre-K through Grade 5 publisher dedicated to providing educators with high-quality, differentiated supplemental solutions that target early learning, literacy, phonics, math, science, health and safety, and more. As a group of highly experienced, dedicated, and savvy business professionals and educational experts, our goal is to provide innovative tools that support teachers in meeting students’ needs amidst the busy, lively, and academically rigorous learning environments of today. We’re self-funded and profitable, and we’re growing!
Drop us a line if you are passionate about making a difference in education and highly driven to deliver fresh, innovative solutions where quality is never compromised.
Be part of something bigger.
While passionate about helping struggling children in the upper elementary grades succeed, we are even more passionate about preventing little learners from becoming those struggling students in the first place. That’s why we are committed to investing in and growing our early childhood business. And, that’s why we developed DIG: Develop. Inspire. Grow.™—our new core Pre-K program born out of nearly 40 years of research in the Pre-K market.
As an up and coming competitor in the marketplace, we are looking for two highly energetic Inside Sales Consultants that are keen to help us grow our business by selling our line of early childhood solutions (with a heavy emphasis on our brand-new Pre-K program, DIG) to a wide-range of Pre-K customers across an assigned territory. Target markets include public, private, parochial, Head Start, charter and other alternative markets
This salaried sales position includes commission and benefits, and will be responsible for identifying, directing and coordinating sales opportunities individually along with the support of internal departments and staff. This position has no direct reports.
The right candidates for this position will possess:
- Knowledge and expertise with longer, more complex sales cycles.
- An insatiable desire to build relationships and grow business.
- A tenacious spirit, thick skin, and charismatic personality.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails (including making dozens of calls per day, working with new and established customers, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales)
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with sales leadership to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Attend key regional exhibits in the territory and call on customers in conjunction with travel.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
This position requires the candidate to work daily from our main office in Austin, Texas (78728). For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an Independent Sales Representative looking to expand your bookbag? Our line of solutions might be just the thing that you need to grow your business in 2016. To learn more about our products and open territories, send an email introducing yourself to email@example.com.