You are here
Join Our Team
Abrams Learning Trends is a Pre-K through Grade 5 publisher dedicated to providing educators with high-quality, differentiated supplemental solutions that target early learning, literacy, phonics, math, science, health and safety, and more. As a group of highly experienced, dedicated, and savvy business professionals and educational experts, our goal is to provide innovative tools that support teachers in meeting students’ needs amidst the busy, lively, and academically rigorous learning environments of today. We’re self-funded and profitable, and we’re growing!
Drop us a line if you are passionate about making a difference in education and highly driven to deliver fresh, innovative solutions where quality is never compromised.
Be part of something bigger.
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
PRE-K SALES CONSULTANT
As an educational publishing company, we are passionate about helping struggling students succeed. But even more so, we are passionate about preventing little learners from becoming struggling students in the first place. That’s why we are committed to investing in and growing our early childhood business.
To that end, we are seeking Pre-K Sales Consultants to sell our line of early childhood solutions, specifically our brand-new Pre-K program, DIG. Sales Consultants in this role will be expected to build relationships and forge opportunities into a wide-variety of Pre-K markets at an aggressive pace. Pre-K market segments include, but are not limited to, public, private, parochial, Head Start, charter and other alternative markets as identified.
This salaried sales position includes commission, benefits, car allowance, and paid travel and expenses, and will be responsible for identifying, directing and coordinating sales opportunities individually along with the support of internal departments and staff. This position has no direct reports.
· Strategize, develop, and execute a meaningful territory plan.
· Prospect for potential customers within an assigned sales territory.
· Accurately manage sales pipeline in Salesforce.com including opportunities, tracking and forecasting.
· Host presentations and demonstrations as well as face-to-face meetings.
· Represent Abrams Learning Trends at exhibits, conferences and events within the sales territory.
· Increase existing sales market and relationships to ensure the development of long term customer partnerships.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Early childhood or educational sales experience with a successful track record of selling pre-k solutions is recommended.
· Knowledge of educational structures and the ability to sell to multiple decision makers at multiple levels.
· Knowledge and understanding of the variety of funding sources available to customers for purchasing.
· Ability to create and maintain relationships with decision makers.
· Prior experience within the education field is a plus.
· Experience with Salesforce or another CRM is recommended.
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
For immediate consideration for any of these positions, please email your resume to email@example.com.