You are here
Join Our Team
Abrams Learning Trends is a Pre-K through Grade 5 publisher dedicated to providing educators with high-quality, differentiated supplemental solutions that target early learning, literacy, phonics, math, science, health and safety, and more. As a group of highly experienced, dedicated, and savvy business professionals and educational experts, our goal is to provide innovative tools that support teachers in meeting students’ needs amidst the busy, lively, and academically rigorous learning environments of today. We’re self-funded and profitable, and we’re growing!
Drop us a line if you are passionate about making a difference in and driven to deliver fresh, innovative solutions where quality is never compromised.
Be part of something bigger.
As an up and coming competitor in the marketplace, we are looking to grow our Sales and Marketing teams. We are currently seeking highly qualified individuals to fill the following positions. Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a strategically-minded, highly energetic sales professional? Then you might be the right person to join our Inside Sales team! This salaried sales position includes commission, is based in our home office in Austin, Texas, reports to the SVP of Sales, and works collaboratively with our Outside Independent Sales Force to drive revenue.
The right candidate for this position will possess:
- An internal drive and sense of urgency to grow business.
- A tenacious spirit, thick skin, and charismatic personality.
- A desire to build and maintain relationships across various buyer types.
- A desire to master educational sales including an ability to persist through a longer, more complex sales cycle.
- An ability to learn quickly, be self-directed, and be a self-starter.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support new business and sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails that work in conjunction with ground efforts of outside sales representatives and internal marketing campaigns. This includes:
- Establishing a tight partnership with assigned sales representatives.
- Developing a thorough understanding of assigned territories.
- Making dozens of calls per day, to new and existing customers, with the purpose of:
- Generating and qualifying leads that will be passed onto assigned sales representatives.
- Setting appointments for assigned sales representatives.
- Analyzing sales history and customer data for assigned territories.
- Researching and identifying new potential targets in assigned territories.
Critical requirements include:
- At least 2 years of Sales Support experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Strong understanding of other 21st century relationship building tools, including using email and social media effectively to connect with prospects
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Are you an Independent Sales Representative looking to expand your bookbag? Our line of solutions might be just the thing that you need to grow your business in 2017. To learn more about our products and open territories, send an email introducing yourself to email@example.com.